Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Hadley's First Fiesta



For Hadley's first birthday, we decided to do a fiesta theme. I found some cute colorful decorations in the Target dollar bin which pretty much decided the theme for me. But also, we love tacos and spend at least two nights a week at our favorite Mexican restaurant. So a fiesta made perfect sense!

Hadley's birthday is March 3, so I started planning as soon as the new year rolled around. I was so excited to plan her little party. I searched on Pinterest and researched and googled all fiesta decorations. I made her invitations and had them printed and mailed out a few weeks ahead of time.


I made a streamer backdrop with lots of tissue paper flowers for the food table. We served a taco bar with chips and salsa and guacamole. You can never go wrong with tacos!

These cute little cupcake toppers may have been my favorite part of the party!
We displayed her monthly photos with MORE tissue paper flowers.




A sweet friend of mine helped me make Hadley's cakes. They turned out so cute! She picked at the icing, but didn't really eat much. Her most favorite part was when we let Riggins come eat the rest of the cake. She loved it!






We had a blast, and Hadley looked so cute at her First Fiesta party!


 
Her little dress came from Etsy. And her flower crown was made by Kelly Wilkin Floral Creative
 



No comments:

Post a Comment